Crime, Fire Safety & Campus Emergency Information
The Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act or Clery Act requires that crime, fire safety, and emergency notification information is available to the campus community. Specifically, it requires schools to provide numerous statements and policies including:
- an annual crime statistical report;
- an annual fire safety and statistic report;
- a daily campus crime and fire safety log;
- timely reports regarding crimes that present a serious or continuing threat to the campus community; and
- emergency notifications that alert campus to any dangerous situations that may threaten the health and safety of the campus community.
Bucknell University is in full compliance with this law and such information is available to you in writing, upon request, at the Department of Public Safety building or on the Bucknell University Public Safety website at bucknell.edu/CleryAct.